CHOIR DIRECTOR/PIANIST JOB OPENING
ST. PAUL’S UCC
47 S. Whiteoak Street
Kutztown, PA 19530
For more information, please contact Pastor Kim at 610-683-3393 or email@example.com
- Choir practice every Thursday evening 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM from the Thursday after Labor Day until the end of June. Practice thirty (30) minutes before worship service on Sunday.
- Coordinate music with the Worship Committee for special services.
- Accompany Choir on piano.
- Fill in for Organist’s vacations.
- Growth in the Sunday School program would initiate the need for a Junior Choir. This would entail a pay increase.
- Choir Director is a member of “Worship Committee” which meets monthly.
- Responsible for piano maintenance regular tuning by contacting Bill Adamson at (610) 967-2230 or cell (215) 272-6190.
- Responsible for monitoring and filling the piano humidifier with distilled water as needed.